Heirloom Tomato Ricotta Tart Recipe
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- sliced heirloom tomatoes
- basil for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Defrost puff pastry according to package instructions. Place on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat.
- Bake until golden brown about 10-12 minutes. Take out of the oven and cool completely.
- Combine ricotta cheese, parmesan, chives, Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread herb ricotta mixture onto cooled puff pastry leaving a 1-inch crust around the edges.
- Top with sliced heirloom tomatoes and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Slice and serve immediately with basil for garnish, if desired.
Source : allrecipes.com