SmartPoints : 6
- 3 cups (about 3 medium) red or other waxy potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli. cauliflower and carrot medley
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
- MICROWAVE potatoes and water in covered, medium, microwave-safe casserole dish on HIGH (100%) power for 9 minutes; drain. Return to dish; top with frozen vegetables.
- MELT2 tablespoons butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour; cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Gradually stir in evaporated milk, bouillon and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until bouillon is dissolved and sauce is slightly thickened. Pour sauce over vegetables.
- MICROWAVEremaining butter in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 10 to 20 seconds or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs until well combined. Sprinkle over vegetables; cover.
- BAKE for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 10 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Nutritional Info :
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories: 175
- Calories from Fat: 55
- Total Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Sodium: 746mg
- Carbohydrates: 21.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.9g
- Sugars: 2.3g
- Protein: 8.9g