- 1 pound fresh green beans (about 4 cups)
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup french fried onions
- I used my 2-Quart slow cooker.
- Coat your slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Wash and trim green beans. Cut them into even lengths and toss into the slow cooker.
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Trim the stems. Cut into slices and add to the slow cooker.
- Add the soup, soy sauce, black pepper and ½ cup fried onions and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or HIGH for 2 to 3 hours, until the green beans have reached their desired tenderness.
- Remove the cover, turn off the slow cooker and sprinkle on the remaining ½ cup onions. Let sit, uncovered for 10 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.Com