- Makes 6 Servings
- 2 smartpoints, 2 pointsplus
- Ingredients :
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup thin green onion slices
- 1/4 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pierce potatoes in several places with tip of sharp knife. Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until tender. Immediately cut potatoes lengthwise in half; scoop out centers, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
- Beat potato pulp, broth, 1/2 cup cheese, onions, sour cream and mustard with mixer until well blended. Spoon into shells; top with remaining cheese and paprika.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Nutritional Info :
Per Serving: 88 Calories; 1g Fat; 2.5g Protein; 17.3g Carbs; 2.3g Fiber