1/8th of recipe (about 1/4 cup): 68 calories, 4g total fat (0.5g sat fat), 156mg sodium, 6g carbs, 2.5g fiber,2.5g sugars, 2.5g protein — SmartPoints® value 2*
Prep: 10 minutes
- 8 oz. mashed avocado (about 1 cup or 2 small avocados’ worth)
- 2/3 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup peeled and finely chopped jicama
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
In a medium bowl, combine avocado, yogurt, lime juice, and seasonings. Mix until mostly smooth and uniform.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
MAKES 8 SERVINGS