- 1 1/2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. taco seasoning (low sodium)
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450•.
- On a baking sheet, toss all ingredients together.
- Spread potatoes out into a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip over and back for another 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender and crispy.
Serves 4 – 1 cup servings
Cal 169/Fat 4g/Carbs 30g/Fiber 4g/Protein 4g I calculated 5 Weight Watcher Smart Points