- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos (or light soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 medium chicken drumsticks, skin on
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, coconut aminos, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place the chicken drumsticks in a 9 X 13-inch baking dish. Pour the sauce on top and use your clean hands to massage the sauce into the chicken.
- Bake 45 minutes, using a pastry brush to baste the drumsticks with the pan juices every 15 minutes.*
- When done, brush one last time with the now thickened pan juices and serve.
*Wash the pastry brush with hot soapy water after each use, to prevent mixing raw and cooked chicken.
Serving size: 2 drumsticks; Calories: 335; Fat: 19g; Carbohydrates: 10g;Sugar: 8g; Sodium: 572mg; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 29g