- 1 1/2 (10 oz.) packages frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- fresh veggies, garnish
- sliced baguette, garnish
- Combine yogurt, cream cheeses, mozzarella and parmesan cheese in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth. Cheese should be bubbly.
- Stir in drained spinach, artichoke hearts and lemon juice until combined.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes, if using, then season generously with salt and pepper. Let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary, then transfer to a bowl and serve immediately with fresh veggies or sliced baguette, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source : allrecipes.com