Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb. green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place the green beans in a large microwave-safe bowl. Add 2 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Drain into a colander.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, kosher salt, garlic powder, chili powder and cayenne. Add the green beans and toss to coat.
- Heat a very large saute pan over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes. Add the green beans, using a spatula to scrape every last bit of the yummy seasoned oil off the bowl and into the pan. Cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 94; Fat: 7g; Carbohydrates: 8g; Sugar: 0g; Sodium: 286mg; Fiber: 4g;Protein: 2g