- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice, or taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, garnish, optional
- Combine oregano, seasoned salt and black pepper (to taste) in a small bowl, then rub mixture over chicken breasts.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken breasts on each side. 3-4 minutes.
- Pour chicken stock and lemon juice into slow cooker, then add in minced garlic and stir everything together.
- Place browned chicken breasts in slow cooker, then cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until cooked through.
- Serve hot with broccoli or pasta and enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.Com