Yield: 6 salmon muffins
- Olive oil spray (make your own using a spray bottle)
- 4 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 (7.5 oz) cans wild-caught salmon, very well-drained and flaked with a fork
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray six ⅓-cup ramekins with olive oil spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, onion powder, dry mustard, paprika and black pepper. With a spatula, mix in the Parmesan and salmon.
- Spoon the mixture into the ramekins, filling them to the top. Bake 30 minutes, until golden-brown, puffed and set.
- Cool 5 minutes in ramekins on a cooling rack, then transfer to cooling rack to cool 10 more minutes before serving. Serve with homemade tartar sauce.
Adapted from Linda’s Low-Carb Menus and Recipes
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 muffin; Calories: 207; Fat: 13g; Carbohydrates: 0.5g; Sugar: 0g;Sodium: 486mg; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 22g