- Makes 1 servings .
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 ripe banana (brown spots are good!)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- splash of vanilla extract (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, combine oatmeal, banana, egg, and baking powder. Blend until completely smooth.
- Heat a skillet to medium low heat, and melt a little coconut oil or butter. Drop spoonfuls of batter into your pan.
- When the top of the pancake has bubbles, and the sides look set, flip over. Usually 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat with remaining batter and top with whatever you like/have in the fridge that day!
Nutritional Info :
- 1 smart points