- 1/3 cup of raw almonds
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 250 grams of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 2.5 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- Blend almonds, coconut, maple syrup, and vanilla in a food processor until thick and paste-like. Divide the mixture equally into 5 mini mason jars and use a cork to create a flat, even crust.
- In a mixer, combine the cream cheese and egg until smooth. Add in the sour cream, vanilla, lemon zest, and pure maple syrup and mix again.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture evenly into the 5 mason jars. Place the jars in a high-walled baking dish, fill it with water until halfway up the jars, and bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Allow to cool on the counter. Top with toppings of your choice before or after refrigerating overnight.
Source : allrecipes.Com