- 1 Yellow Mission Extra Thin Corn Tortilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice fat free or 2 % sharp cheddar cheese
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp Sriracha hot sauce, optional
- nonstick spray
- Spray a small and a medium nonstick pan with nonstick spray.
- To “fry” the egg, heat the small pan over medium low heat. Add the egg, break the yolk and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes, until the white is firm enough to flip. Flip, sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper and continue cooking for 2 additional minutes until the egg and yolk are cooked through.
- While the egg cooks, heat the medium pan over medium heat. Add the corn tortilla and “fry” it for about 30 seconds. Flip, top with cheese and cook for 1 additional minute until the cheese is melted. Remove from heat, drizzle with sriracha, if using, and add the egg.
Source : allrecipes.Com