We all love cakes! Add the goodness of dry fruits to your cake. Prepare delicious dry fruit cake at home with this easy recipe.
There is nothing like enjoying a slice of fresh, moist fruit cake with your cup of coffee. Fruit cakes are loved by all. The flavor of dry fruits combined in moist cake is what we all love. The goodness of dry fruits will add such great taste to your cake.
If you have a thing for cakes and love baking then you will love this recipe. This is an easy recipe of a dry fruit cake, you just need a few ingredients to quickly prepare this tea cake.
You can enjoy it with your coffee. You can also prepare it for your house party. Your guests will love enjoying this delicious cake that is super easy to prepare.
- 300-400 g of mixed dried fruits and nuts (for example, raisins and sultanas, prunes, dried cranberries, apricots, figs and walnuts)
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- Cut the dried apricots and prunes into small pieces and mix them together with the nuts and any other dried fruit you’ve chosen to include.
- Beat the eggs with a whisk and add the dried fruit and nut mix to it.
- Add the sugar, flour and baking powder. Stir well.
- Grease a baking tin with butter and pour in the now-ready cake mixture. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!