I like to stuff it into a tomato, but obviously it can be stuffed into peppers, or you can have it on warm toast if you’re so inclined. As per usual, I prefer sour cream to mayonnaise, since commercial mayo tends to be incredibly junky. Sour cream, especially organic, is much cleaner.
- 1 (6 oz) can crab lump crab meat, well drained (4 oz crab meat) – I used Crown Prince
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (1/2 oz)
- ¼ cup (2 oz) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Directions? What directions? 🙂 Just mix everything together and enjoy!
- Oh! If you’d like to fill a tomato with this crab salad, use a big, firm tomato. Using a small serrated knife, cut off a ½-inch slice from the stem end, then remove the core by carefully cutting all around it and on the bottom. Now, with a spoon, scoop out as much of the remaining pulp and seeds as you can, fill, and enjoy.