- 12 servings | Serving Size: 1 muffin |
- 1 3/4 cup rolled oats (I used gluten-free oats)
- 3 tablespoons (unrefined) coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (for gluten-free use Enjoy Life brand)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- Put all ingredients except the chocolate chips and coconut flakes in a high powered blender or food processor. Blend until well combined and oats are ground. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter evenly in the cupcake liners. Sprinkle with coconut flakes. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 199 | Previous Points: 4 | Points Plus: 6 | Total Fat: 10 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 1 mg | Sodium: 224 mg | Carbohydrates: 26 g | Dietary Fiber: 5 g | Sugars: 5 g | Protein: 6 g