Back to Top
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 2 Cups grated zucchini (leave peel on)
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- 3-4 TBSP cilantro, minced
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 TSP salt
- 1/2 TSP pepper
- 1. Mix ground chicken and remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- 2. Grab a frying pan or skillet and grease with olive oil. From the bowl spoon out 8-10 nugget sized pieces onto the skillet.
- 3. Over medium heat cook the chicken poppers for five minutes on each side.
- 4. You can eat plain or serve with your favorite dip or sauce.
Nutritional Info :