- Makes servings .
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups cornflakes, finely crushed
- Dash of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut chicken into 3-by-3/4-inch strips. In a shallow dish, combine egg, honey, and mustard. In another dish, stir together cornflake crumbs and pepper.
- Dip chicken strips into the egg mixture; roll in crumb mixture to coat. Arrange chicken strips on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake about 12 minutes, or until outsides are golden and chicken is no longer pink.
- Healthy Dipping Sauces Ditch the standard ranch dressing and stir up one of these low-cal sauces. 1/4 cup Dijon mustard + 1 teaspoon honey = Homemade Honey Mustard 1/4 cup ketchup + pinch chili powder = Kicked-Up Ketchup 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream + fresh lime + fresh cilantro = Zesty Sour Cream 1/2 cup low-fat mayo + 1 teaspoon dried dill + 1 teaspoon garlic powder = Spiced Mayo
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 7