- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can green chili salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1?4 cup oil, for frying tortillas
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 2 cups reduced-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1?2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the chicken, salsa and chilies in a small bowl.
- Mix the cream and salt in a large shallow dish.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry the tortillas one at a time for a few seconds, until they start to blister and turn soft.
- Immediately dip each fried tortilla into the cream mixture.
- Put a large dollop of the chicken mixture on each tortilla and roll it up.
- Place in an ungreased baking pan; flap side down.
- Pour the remaining cream over the roll enchiladas; sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 390 Fat: 17.4 g Saturated fat: 4.6 g Carbohydrates: 32.8 g Sodium: 1048.1 mg Fiber: 3.9 g Protein: 26.4 g Cholesterol: 47 mg