- 4 slices sharp cheddar
- ½ cup prepared tomato sauce (I like Rao’s)
- Place each cheddar slice on a parchment square slightly larger than the cheese slice.
- Microwave each slice for 1 minute.
- Allow to set for a few seconds, but start rolling it up before it completely hardens.
- Repeat with the remaining slices.
- Serve with marinara sauce or guacamole for dipping.
Serving size: 2 cheese roll ups and ¼ cup marinara sauce; Calories: 268;Fat: 22g; Carbohydrates: 3g; Sugar: 2g; Sodium: 522mg; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 15g