- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup no-calorie granulated sugar substitute
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 12 oz Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup no-calorie granulated sugar substitute
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup reduced-sugar apricot preserves
- 1 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray an eight-inch square pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, the 1/4 cup granulated sweetener and butter. Mix well. Firmly press mixture evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
3. Beat Neufchatel cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add the 2/3 cup of sweetener, beating until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla, beating just until blended. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for
30 minutes. Cover and chill 2 hours.
5. Topping Directions:
Combine apricot preserves and water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until preserves melt. Spread over filling; cut into 20 bars.
Yield: 20 servings
Serving Size: 1 Bar per serving
Weight Watchers PointsPlus+ = 3
Calories: 100, Fat 6g, Cholesterol 40mg, Carbs 8g, Sugars 3g, Sodium 110mg, Fiber 0g,