Yield: 4 servings
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.5 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, frozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Briefly rinse the frozen shrimp in order to separate them. Lay on paper towels to dry, then arrange the shrimp on a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, kosher salt, garlic powder, red pepper and Parmesan. Using a small teaspoon, spoon a little of the mixture on top of each shrimp.
- Bake until shrimp are pink and opaque, 10-15 minutes. Transfer the baked shrimp to a serving platter and spoon the pan juices on top.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 305; Fat: 16g; Saturated fat: 9g; Carbohydrates: 1g; Sugar: 0g;Sodium: 706mg; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 36g