- 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup |
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- Cinnamon to taste
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the pieces of sliced apple on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (to taste).
- Bake at 275 degrees for two hours. After 60 minutes, turn them over so they bake evenly. You should check on them after 60 minutes and every 30 minutes after that because oven cook times vary and you don’t want to burn them. Once they look nice and crispy remove them from the oven and allow to cool.
- It’s not always easy to incorporate an eating plan that is nutritious, satisfying, and doesn’t break the bank.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 32 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 1 mg | Carbohydrates: 8.5 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g | Sugars: 6.3 g | Protein: 0 g | SmartPoints: 2