- 1/2 Cup applesauce
- 2 medium bananas mashed
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Cup finely shredded zucchini
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the applesauce, mashed bananas and sugar. Add vanilla and cocoa and mix together.
- Then add baking soda, salt and zucchini and mix together. Add flour and walnuts and mix together.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes until brownies spring back when gently touched.
- For special occasions, just melt white chocolate and drizzle over brownie when cold. Store in fridge.
- They freeze well so I usually freeze over half to stop me from eating too many!