|1 lb lean ground beef|
|1⁄2 cup onion, chopped|
|1⁄2 cup brown rice, uncooked|
|1 cup tomato sauce|
|1 1⁄2 tsp beef bouillon|
|1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tsp sugar|
|1⁄2 tsp dried dill|
|3⁄4 cup water|
|4 1⁄2 cup cabbage, coarsely chopped|
|6 oz cheese, swiss, or Colby, shredded|
- Brown meat and onion and season to taste.
- Put cabbage in greased 9×13 pan. Sprinkle rice over cabbage. Sprinkle meat and onion over cabbage.
- Mix tomato sauce, bouillon, Worcestershire, sugar, dill and water. Pour over cabbage mixture.
- Bake, covered at 350F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over top. Let sit until cheese is melted.
- Per serving: 8 SmartPoints; 5 PointsPlus; 5 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.com