- 2 Cups milk (I used Unsweetened Cashewmilk)
- 4 Ounces white chocolate (chopped)
- green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract***
- 1 Tablespoon Peppermint Schnapps***
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Vodka***
- whipped topping
Add milk and chopped white chocolate to a medium saucepan.
Heat over LOW heat until chocolate is melted and milk is heated through.
Remove from heat and add green coloring.
Pour into mugs and “flavor” with your choice of Naughty or Nice flavorings.
Top with whipped topping, green sprinkles, and red heart.
Once you pour the Grinch Hot Chocolate into each mug, flavor with your choice of vanilla extract, peppermint schnapps, or liqueur of your choice.
This recipe will be partying at these link parties!