- 1 1/2 pounds beef boneless top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 18 medium whole fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sesame seed, toasted
- 1 Place beef in shallow glass or plastic dish or heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Pour teriyaki baste and glaze over beef. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate, stirring beef occasionally, at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- 2 Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Thread beef, bell pepper and mushrooms alternately on each of six 15-inch metal skewers, leaving space between each piece. Brush bell pepper and mushrooms with oil. Sprinkle kabobs with sesame seed.
- 3 Cover and grill kabobs 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, until beef is no longer pink in center.