3 tbsp mayonnaise
3 tbsp milk
1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
1 1⁄2 lb large shrimp , peeled
3 tbsp butter, melted
2 large garlic cloves, minced
4 lime, cut into quarters
1 kosher salt
6 in corn tortilla
2 cup (up to 3) green cabbage, finely shredded
1 bottled green tomatillo salsa
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, and cumin. Set aside.
- Skewer the shrimp. (If using wood skewers, soak them in water for 10 minutes beforehand.) In a small bowl, combine the butter and garlic. Brush the shrimp with the garlic butter.
- Place the shrimp on grill with the limes. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until the shrimp are opaque and the limes are browned.
- Remove from grill. Lightly salt the shrimp.
- Grill the tortillas for 30 seconds on each side, then place inside a paper bag to keep warm.
- Pull the shrimp off the skewers; divide evenly among the tortillas. Top with the cabbage, sour cream sauce, tomatillo salsa, and a squeeze of grilled lime.
Source : allrecipes.com