- 24 Medium Shrimp cleaned and deveined
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- In a medium bowl, mix together vinegar, oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes.
- Pour over shrimp then covers and refrigerate for a minimum of half an hour.
- Slide shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side. Shrimp cooks fast, so watch for it to curl and turn pink.
- For Sauce:
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Add more or less horseradish sauce to taste.
Source : youbrewmytea.com