- 6 Russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ½ inch planks
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Italian Parsley for garnish
- Preheat and prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine parmesan, garlic salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Brush olive oil on each side of the potatoes. Dip in the parmesan garlic mixture on each side.
- Grill each side for 5-6 minutes or until tender when fork is pierced. If some look like they are cooking faster, move them to a cooler part on the grill.
Source : allrecipes.Com