- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup bbq sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 1 15-ounce can pineapple slices (including juice)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- green onions, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium heat. Cut 4 sheets, enough to wrap the chicken and veggies, of heavy duty foil. Place chicken on center of aluminum foil and divide the veggies and add 2-3 pineapple slices into each packet.
- In a bowl, whisk together bbq sauce, juice from the can of pineapple slices, soy sauce, and garlic. Spread about 2 Tablespoons of the sauce on the chicken and make sure to reserve about ¼ cup.
- Place chicken packets onto grill and grill for 13-15 minutes flipping at about 7 minutes.To serve carefully open packets, baste with reserve sauce and garnish with green onions.
Source : allrecipes.com