- Prep Time : 20min.
- Total Time : 50min.
- Servings : 6 servings, about 1-1/2 cups each
What You Need
- Pour 1/3 cup dressing over chicken in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165°F).
- Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing with all remaining ingredients except cheese in large bowl.
- Slice chicken; place over salad. Top with cheese.
Source : Kraftrecipes.com