- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands Jrs Golden Layers Buttermilk Biscuits
- 16 ounce easy melt (velveeta) cheese (I am sure that cheddar cheese will work just fine too)
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt the butter and put half of it in the bottom of a bunt pan.
- Cut cheese in one inch cubes. Place a cube of cheese in the center of a biscuit. Place a second biscuit on the top of the biscuit and cubed cheese and seal the edges. Place in the bottom of the bunt pan. Complete this with each biscuit until it forms a ring in the bunt pan.
- Pour the remaining butter on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Mine took about 20 minutes. I put foil over the top at about 15 minutes because the tops were browning too fast and the last thing you want is doughy pull aparts.
Source : allrecipes.Com