- 1 Pound Shredded Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (we roast in oven and shred, but you could easily use a rotisserie chicken for this)
- 1 Cup Horizon Organic Fat Free Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Organic Frozen Corn
- 4 Cups Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 Organic White Onion Diced Fine
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Diced Fine
- 3 Poblano Peppers Roasted and Diced
- 3 Cloves Minced Roasted Garlic
- 5 Cups Water
- 3 Cups Fat Free Low Sodium Chicken Broth (we make our own but you can easily use organic canned broth)
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large stockpot and simmer on medium heat for 1 hour.
- Crockpot: Combine ingredients and cook for 3 hours on low.
Source : youbrewmytea.com