GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- 2 (10.5 oz.) cans Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 6 cups cooked green beans
- 2 2/3 cups fried onions, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl or directly in a 9×13-inch casserole dish, mix together cooked green beans,Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1 1/3 cup onions, cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
- lace dish in oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Return baking dish to oven and bake for another 5 minutes, or until onions are golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven, stir everything together, and sprinkle remaining onions over the top.Recipe adapted from Campbell’s Kitchen