- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves;
- The juice from 1 lemon;
- 2 garlic cloves, minced;
- ½ tbsp. dried oregano;
- ¼ tsp. paprika;
- 1 or 2 lemons, sliced;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, paprika, lemon juice, oregano, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken in a marinating container (glass or plastic; no metal), and cover with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan, and cover each piece with a slice of lemon.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.