Back to Top
- 12 oz uncooked penne pasta
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2⁄3 oz pine nuts, about 2 tbsp
- 1 1⁄2 tsp garlic, minced
- 10 oz chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 lb plum tomato, chopped
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 piece medium olives, pitted and chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions (without butter or oil), drain and set aside.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add olive oil and heat over medium-high heat until oil sizzles.
- Add pine nuts and garlic.
- Cook and stir until pine nuts are golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and tomatoes and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach mixture to pasta and toss until combined.
- Serve pasta sprinkled with feta cheese and olives.
- Per serving: 8 SmartPoints; 6 PointsPlus; 5 POINTS (old)
Source : alllrecipes.Com