- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup Domino sugar
- 3 cups McArthur milk
- 1 cup Land O’ Lakes heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups cooked, cooled, rice (leftover rice works great!)
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together. Slowly pour in the milk and cream and mix well. Add the vanilla and cinnamon and mix well. Add the rice and raisins and stir to combine. Pour mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Place the filled casserole dish inside a larger, oven-proof dish. Add about 2 inches of water to the larger pan (or enough to fill about halfway up the side of the rice pudding dish). This method will help the pudding to have a custard texture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Gently stir. Bake for an additional 30 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Serve warm.