- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 16 oz ground turkey, cooked
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 can (12 oz) tomato puree
- 1 can (15 oz) tomatoes, diced
- 2 cup water
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- Saute onion, green pepper and butter.
- Add ground turkey, salt, pepper, tomato puree, diced tomatoes and water, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour a little sauce in a 9 X 13 dish and top with the noodles.
- Cover noodles with remaining sauce and top off with the cheese.
- Cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Smartpoints : 12
Serves : 8