- Serves 2 as a main or 4 as a side
- 3/4 to 1 pound seedless cucumber, washed and chopped into chunks
- 2 thin or 1 regular scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- Juice of half a lime, plus more to taste
- Salt and hot sauce (we used Sriracha) to taste
- Chopped cilantro or flat-leaf parsley to garnish
- Combine cucumber, scallions and avocado in a bowl.
- Whisk together mayo, lime and seasonings, adjusting levels to taste.
- Drizzle salad with dressing and garnish with cilantro or parsley.
- Repeat again tomorrow.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 9