|1 tbsp dry yeast|
|2⁄3 cup brown rice flour, garfava flour, or fava bean flour|
|1⁄2 cup tapioca flour|
|2 tbsp powder milk, non-dairy powdered coffee creamer, additional tapioca flour, or sweet rice flour|
|2 tsp xanthan gum|
|1⁄2 tsp salt|
|1 tsp unflavored gelatin mix|
|1 tsp Italian seasoning|
|2⁄3 cup water, heated to 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)|
|1⁄2 tsp sugar, honey, or agave syrup|
|1 tsp olive oil|
|1 tsp cider vinegar|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl using regular beaters (not dough hooks), blend all ingredients on low speed.
- Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
- If mixer bounces around the bowl, the dough is too stiff. Add water if necessary, one tablespoon at a time, until dough does not resist beaters. It should resemble soft bread dough.
- Place on a lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan or 11 x 7 inch pan for a deep dish crust.
- Liberally sprinkle rice flour on dough, then press it into the pan, continuing to sprinkle with flour to prevent sticking to hands.
- Make edges slightly thicker to hold toppings.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread pizza crust with your favorite sauce and toppings.
- Bake another 20 to 25 minutes or until top is nicely browned.
Source : allrecipes.Com