- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 6 tablespoons (42 grams) coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter for griddle
- Place all the ingredients except for the butter in your food processor bowl. Process until smooth, about 1 minute, stopping once to scrape the sides with a spatula.
- Heat a nonstick double burner griddle over medium heat, about 4 minutes. Grease with half the butter. Pour the batter into the griddle, measuring 2 tablespoons per pancake (I use a 2-tablespoon scoop).
- Cook the pancakes 4 minutes on each side, until golden-brown and puffed. Grease the griddle again and repeat with the second batch. Serve with butter and honey.
Nutrition info does not include toppings such as butter and honey.
Serving size: 5 pancakes; Calories: 357; Fat: 23g; Carbohydrates: 12g;Sugar: 14g; Sodium: 412mg; Fiber: 5g; Protein: 20g