Yield: 10 muffins
- ½ tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil for muffin cups
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (90 grams) fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 10 muffin cups with liners and brush the liners with melted butter.
- In a large bowl, lightly whisk the eggs. One by one, whisk in the honey, vanilla, almond flour, kosher salt and baking soda. Fold in the cranberries.
- Using a standard, 4-tablespoon ice cream scoop, divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until browned and set, and a toothpick inserted in one of the muffins comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan on a cooling rack, then transfer to the cooling rack and cool 15 more minutes before enjoying.
- Store leftovers on an airtight container or a ziploc bag in the fridge. Briefly warm in the microwave (10 seconds per muffin) before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 muffin; Calories: 188; Fat: 11g; Carbohydrates: 19g; Sugar: 15g;Sodium: 154mg; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 6g