- 156 g Snickers chocolate bar
- 3 cup gluten-free puffed rice cereal
- 70 g butter
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- STEP 1Place Snickers and butter in saucepan, melt over low-medium heat stirring regularly until bars have broken down and have blended with butter.
- STEP 2Combine with rice cereal and press into lined slice pan.
- STEP 3Melt chocolate and oil in microwave on medium heat in 30 second bursts, stirring each time.
- STEP 4Pour evenly over slice and refrigerate until set, then cut into squares to serve.
source : www.bestrecipes.com.au