|1 tbsp rice vinegar|
|1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated|
|1 tsp fresh thyme, leaves|
|4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 1⁄4 tsp kosher salt, divided|
|2 medium red onion, cut into wedges|
|3 peach, cut into wedges|
|6 oz salmon, steaks (about 1 inch thick)|
|3⁄4 tsp black pepper, divided|
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, ginger, thyme, 3 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the onions, peaches, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the salmon and onions until salmon is opaque throughout and onions are tender, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- After flipping the salmon, place the peaches on the grill and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Drizzle the salmon with the vinaigrette and serve with the onions and peaches.
Source : allrecipes.Com