- 1 lb peeled carrots, sliced diagonally into ½” rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the sliced carrots in a mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Stir to coat, making sure oil is evenly distributed on the carrots. Add the thyme, salt and pepper and stir until well combined.
- Spread the carrots across the lined baking sheet in a single layer. Place the carrots in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the minced garlic over top of the carrots. Stir until garlic is well combined with the carrots and return to the oven for 5-10 additional minutes until carrots have reached desired texture and garlic is fragrant.
Source : allrecipes.com