Garlic Ranch Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 4 lbs red skinned potatoes
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt (I use greek yogurt)
- ⅔ cup Ranch Dressing
- salt & pepper to taste
- milk or cream as needed
- Wash potatoes, peel off about ⅔ of the skin, (leaving some on the potatoes) and chop into large chunks. Slice the cloves of garlic into 3 pieces each. Boil the potatoes and garlic in a large pot of water until potatoes are tender (about 15 minutes).
- Drain potatoes & garlic and mash slightly with a potato masher. Add in remaining ingredients and mash to desired consistency. Add additional milk if required.
- If the sour cream cools the potatoes down too much, place them back into the saucepan they were cooked in and heat.
- These can be put into a casserole dish and kept warm until ready to serve.
Source : allrecipes.Com