|1 tbsp olive oil|
|1 1⁄4 lb sea scallop, dried with paper towels|
|2 tbsp all-purpose flour|
|1⁄4 tsp salt|
|4 to 6 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 scallion, finely chopped|
|1 pinch ground sage|
|1 lemon, juiced|
|2 tbsp parsley, chopped|
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil.
- In a medium bowl, toss scallops with flour and salt.
- Place scallops in the skillet; add garlic, scallions, and sage.
- Saute until scallops are just opaque, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and parsley; remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Per serving: 3 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com