Back to Top
- 4 oz. (115g) prosciutto, cut into pieces
- 1 lb. (450g) chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, unpeeled, soaked in water to soften the skin
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon Worcester sauce
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed 1 teaspoon water
- In a large pan, cook prosciutto over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until crispy and browned (about 5-7 minutes). Remove from pan and drain using paper towels.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the chicken and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook
- until chicken is golden brown, stirring from time to time (about 5 minutes). Add the wine, Worcester sauce, and bay leaf. Reduce the heat, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another pot, cook the pasta according to a package directions, until al dente. When 7-8 minutes are left on cooking time, throw in the broccoli. Drain.
- Remove the bay leaf and garlic cloves. Add the heavy cream, cornstarch and water mix, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add the cooked pasta and broccoli, and mix everything together. Top with the prosciutto. Enjoy!